Sunday, December 30, 2018

Weak Erections

Weak Erections
 
 
 
 
Weak Erections
Weak Erections (also know as impotence or erectile dysfunction) is not a disease, but a secondary condition brought on by other, primary causes. It is a side effect, a symptom of something else. Thirty years ago, when men went to their doctors asking for help for erectile problems, they were told that there was no treatment because it was caused by aging, or it was all in their heads (psychological). A generation of research has been conducted in the intervening years
 
 
 
 
What are the delivery options and how much will it cost?
Deliveries  are free and shipped  via DHL Courier , Post Net or  Post Office.
Orders can be placed any day.
What will my parcel look like?
Your discretion is very important to us. That is why all of our orders are dispatched in plain, tamper-proof packaging with no indication of what is inside. no mention of product name anywhere on the packaging. 
Where do we deliver to?
We deliver WOLD WIDE ,Delivery time depends on your location and postcode.  For outlying areas this could take up to 48 hours.
What if I am not there to receive my order?
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, your order will be held at the Courier depot.
You can also use the tracking number of your order, to give you an idea of when the parcel would be arriving and you can avoid missing the delivery.
How can I track my order?
When placing an order with us, the order confirmation email will also contain the tracking number for your parcel depending on the kind of delivery option that you have chosen. 
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
Yes, someone needs to sign for the package.
My order hasn’t arrived, what next?
If in the unlikely event that your order has not arrived on the date that it was supposed to then you can use your tracking number to find out where it is. The carrier may have already tried to deliver your order. You can also contact us and our customer service team will resolve any issues with your delivery.
What if my delivery address is different from my billing address?
For security reasons, we prefer to deliver to your home or office. However, if you need it to be sent to your work or a different address we will try to help. Just make sure that whoever receives the post there doesn’t open the packages!
Would it be possible to cancel or change my order?
We always hurry to get your order out to you; it may be too late to cancel. However, it’s worth finding out by getting in touch. If it hasn’t left us, we will make sure it doesn’t go out. If you have already received your tracking number, it will be too late!
DISCLAIMER ; You must be the age of 18 or older to view this website.  Products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. results may vary from  Person  to person.
 
Entengo extra and Mulondo-Bazuka helps the penis to have micro tears that leads to a penis growing in length and bigger, the mixture increase Low libido can loosely be defined as a lack of sexual desire. Low libido for an individual is a very personal issue and depends on many variables including age. It is the second most common sexual dysfunction in men after premature ejaculation, according to a recent issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association. The loss of libido is also very difficult for men to discuss, despite the help available from health professionals such as Mens Clinic International. 

The difference between weak erections or impotence and low libido
It is important to note that impotence and loss of libido are two separate issues. Impotence refers to the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse whereas low libido is indicated by a lack of desire. In other words a man suffering from low libido is able to achieve and maintain an erection but does not have the desire to do so. However, men who experience impotence, initially retain the desire for sexual intercourse but start to avoid intercourse to save them from the embarrassment of not being able to perform satisfactorily.

Causes of low libido:
The causes of low libido can be divided into two broad categories, physical and psychological.

1 comment:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete